WISDOMS FROM THE TEACHING OF JOEL S. GOLDSMITH
This is a sampling of the contents of the>
booklet "Infinite Way Wisdoms"
which is available from Mystics Of The World
1. Begin your spiritual life with the understanding that all conflicts must be settled within your consciousness.
2. There is never a conflict with person or condition, but rather a false concept mentally entertained about person, thing, circumstances, or condition. Therefore, make the correction within yourself, rather than attempting to change
3. Acknowledge God as the substance, law, cause, and activity of all that is, and immediately refrain from meddling physically or mentally in the without. Get back inside yourself, and there resolve
4. When living out from the center of Being, you are untouched by the thoughts, opinions, laws, and theories of
5. In the spiritual life, you place no labels on the world. You do not judge as to good or evil, sick or well, rich or poor. While appearances may show forth harmony or discord, but not judging, you merely know IS, and let that define Itself.
6. To live spiritually is to know that all is; then do not name, label, define, or judge what is. Be content to know IS reveal Its being, nature, and character to you.
7. Prayer is the inner vision of harmony. This vision is attained
8. Never seek anything or any condition in prayer. Let harmony define and reveal itself. Let your prayer be letting the IS appear.
9. by "seeing"it – not making it so.
10. To pray is to become aware of the harmony without a mental effort on your part.
12. Spiritual wisdom reveals the deep, clear, cool well of contentment within you through your recognition of IS.
13. Be sure that your prayer is not an attempt to influence God.
14. Be sure that your prayer is not a desire to improve God's universe.
15. Be at peace: God IS.
16. Rest in the deep, clear well of contentment within you. Peace already .
17. Let God's grace suffice.
18. There are no powers of evil external to yourself. Discords have Resolve them within your own consciousness. "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?"
19. There is an insight in man that visions through all appearances. Be
20. Daniel's vision revealed the four temporal kingdoms destroyed by a stone "cut out of the mountain without hands." As you "see" this stone being cut out of the mountain "without hands," you will observe that this stone is the Word. Consciousness, awareness of IS, is the stone
21. IS alone overcomes the world.
22. The cool, clear water of the well of contentment within refreshes you with the assurance that joy already IS. "Peace, be still."
23. Take your discords into the well of contentment; wash them, and behold – the grace of God! "My peace I give unto you."
24. BE not dismayed: "It is I."